Sunday, April 24, 2011

APRIL MONTHLY GARDEN BOUQUET: EASTER BLESSINGS

Noelle at Ramblings from a Desert Garden  http://www.azplantlady.com/ features monthly garden bouquets from around the world. This month I put my bouquet in an Easter Basket along with a little surprise.
I also made some small bouquets as well. Happy Easter!

Easter Flower Basket filled with Impatiens

Inside on the kitchen windowsill

Another angle (or another angel?) :0)


Now before you scroll down, I want to reassure one of my gardening friends that I am NOT going to have chicks in all of my blog entries.  But seriously, I just had to do this to make the CUTE-O-METER go off the charts. For those who don't know, I got 6 baby chicks this week and will be calling them garden chickens.
I'll limit my garden posts about these cute little fluffballs to only once a week..except for this week. I promise.

                                                             Thanks for stopping by. David/ :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, David!

    I see your Easter eggs have hatched and are no longer hidden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! What fun you have baby chicks! Impatiens DO make a lovely cut flower and in your basket they are looking especially inviting.
    Meems

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you didn't put all your chicks in one basket ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing about Cindy's comment. I enjoyed your lovely bouquets and your cute fluffballs.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails