Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YIPES! I'VE LOST SOME OF MY THUMBNAILS! BLOG EXPERT NEEDED

That sounds just awful, but what I mean is this: sometime about a month ago the display of my thumbnail images ceased. I've noticed that my old posts still contain thumbnail images(see POPULAR POSTS on the right), but the new ones don't. Anyone know why? I've reclicked the 'show images' box and resaved, but nothing changes. Do BLOGGERS have a thumbnail limit from Google?  Also, has this happened to anyone else. Thanks to anyone who can help solve this mystery. I really would like to have all of my thumbnails back!
Fresh Peppers!
From our local Farmer's Market on Airline Street...wouldn't this make a nice thumbnail!
David/ Tropical Texana/

2 comments:

  1. Egads! I don't know! I don't do the whole thumbnail business so I
    ve never had the problem. Thanks for your epiphyte day post by the way! I can't wait to show you the bromeliads from the Atlanta Botanical Gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use the thumbnails either. Sorry! Maybe gardenbloggers.com can help you. He posts a lot of instructions on his site.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails