Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY ~ THE GREENEST OF HOLIDAYS

Luck o' the Irish to ya. I'm not at all Irish, but my wife could be. She's a BOYD and there are Scottish, English, and even Irish people of that surname. I celebrate for another reason: it's officially the END of the winter season and even though we could get a freeze, it would be FREAKISH and historical. (Now, watch it happen...ugh!)
For this THREE for THURSDAY, I'm doing a SHAMROCK theme. I battle Oxalis all the day long and I've given up. So there's a million of these shamrock-shaped leaves all over the garden.
Visit my garden friend Cindy at http://www.mycornerofkaty.com/ to see the founding flowers of this fabulous format. I had the delightful opportunity to visit her wondrous garden last week and the blooms seem endless. Caveat: If she does not post her own Three for Thursday it's for good reason...she's out in her garden gardening just like I should be doing!



Thanks for stopping by Tropical Texana. David

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

    (We have freezing temperatures until May!)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails