Friday, December 31, 2010

EPIPHYTE DAY ~ NEW GARDEN MEME by RAINFOREST GARDENER

Hey all, Happy New Year! Steve is cranking out a new garden meme for Epiphytes and I'm excited! But, alas, I'm in a quandary. You see:
I've started joining in at Carolyn's Blog on the first of the month with Garden Muse Day ~ A Poem,  A Verse, no matter how Terse, as long it's about some Garden decor, your Poetic entry will sure to Score.

So what shall I do?

For now, I'll do both,
 at the very same time
 with this Epiphytically* Driven
   Garden Rhyme. 

Epiphyte Poem  by David
It's such a delight,
to grow Epiphytes
All perched in the trees,
with their dappled light.

There are thousands for sure,
And it's hard to be candid,
But my favorite for now
 is Neo Red Banded!

To see all the Epiphytes, visit Steve at http://www.therainforestgarden.com/
And to join in on Garden Muse Day, visit Carolyn at http://sweethomeandgardenchicago.blogspot.com/

*No such word exists...I made it up

4 comments:

  1. : D Great poem! Made me smile and smile. Gorgeous photo of the Red Banded Neo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem! (but my poetry interpretation skills are admittedly weak, see: http://catsandcatts.blogspot.com/2010/09/house-of-orchids.html )
    happy 11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and great poem. I am in Steve's contest also and am making new friends. Looks like a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails