Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THREE FOR THURSDAY: 3 LEAVES ON LEAVES

Most of us garden bloggers have that artsy photo muse gene somewhere inside of us. And I'm one as well.
I love to find leaves on leaves. These were all from my garden this summer.
Old Bauhinia leaf fallen upon a palm

Curled up pecan leaf hung up on a bluish Sabal palm frond

                                 Freshly fallen pecan leaf on white bird of paradise leaf after a rain.
                     Thanks to Cindy at My Corner of Katy for starting Three for Thursday. Go visit her great garden blog over on my sidebar favorites.  }}}}}}Want to  you join in on the fun. Find any 3 garden related pics and post. Three cool bugs, three weeds that need whacking, or three bugs that bug ya.  :-0 Thanks for visiting Tropical Texana...where it MIGHT finally get cool in 4 days.  Lows in the 60s? Did I hear correctly? We've been waiting since May to hear those beautiful words here in HOT, HUMID, HOUSTON!!!

3 comments:

  1. Leaves are interesting and can be like patterns and so diffrerent ways to let the light come trough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I'm waiting for the cold weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please forgive me if I try copying your idea! These are some great photos with a wonderful contrast in texture and muted colors. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails