Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM TROPICAL TEXANA

Judging from the picture, you'd never guess my garden's gone through the worst drought in the past century. I am thankful for the 3 rainfalls we've had this month and the hopeful  recovery from the drought.
It was a perfect day here in Houston. The sun was warm and the air was cool.
I'm thankful for bromeliads and other plants I can grow outside during November.

I'm thankful that plants come in so many shapes, sizes, and colors!

I'm thankful for our hens!

I'm thankful for the food we have. (This is a from our school project on archeology)

And finally, I'm thankful for all of my gardening friends all over Texas, the United States, and the world. I'm always thankful you stopped by! Here's to that time when we thank God for all of His blessings...Happy Thanksgiving.
David/ :-)

4 comments:

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails