Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY AGAVE CHRISTMAS!

To all of you out there in Garden Blog Land...Merry Christmas from Tropical Texana.
Thanks to all for stopping by over the past year and for all the kind comments throughout the year.
And...before I go dancing with the sugar plums, I must give Shirley over at Rock-Oak-Deer full credit for this fun agave idea. 
I have the standard Redneck versions while she's got 
the more glamorous professional model on her blog (ooo-la-la!)
It's all good fun. Maybe you're thinking of some unusual plants to light up in your garden for next year.
Show us when you do.
David/:0)


13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family David!

    Your agave is fun too. I got the idea from Ethel M in Las Vegas.

    http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/179222481.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! ^.^ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is lovely David. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a Christmas agave! Love it!! Merry Christmas to you and yours! LOVE your blog - so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great Christmas. I plan to decorate my cactus for Christmas when it gets a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a strand of solar lights and strung them on one of the agaves out front but I don't think the solar panel is charging. I'm so bummed. I'll go get some battery operated ones and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holidays and all the best for the new year David!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello David, thank you for visiting my blog :)
    Love your Christmas agaves, I'll copy your idea next year ;)
    hope you had a wonderful and magical Christmas, and I wish you a happy and healthy New Year!
    We started setting up the makeshift greenhouses, but of course we are crossing our fingers hoping for a mild winter. Tonight's low is forecast at 39F, not too bad, the bromeliads will be ok.
    Warm Greetings,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. An original idea David!!
    These Agaves, look great!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you too, fellow Houston gardening blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your agave! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails