Sunday, December 5, 2010

MACRO MONDAY ~ AROUND THE FRONT YARD

I was going to do a macro on primary colors (blue, red, yellow), but could not find a vivid yellow leaf. So something blue, red, and green will have to do...along with some other surprises. We haven't had a frost yet, so I've still got some variety instead of brown, brown, and more brown.  Pick your favorite and tell me in a comment. Comments are always read and always appreciated. Visit Lisa at http://lisaschaos.com/ to view the source of all the fun. Happy MM to all, and to all a good night!

                                 BLUE       (blue daze flowers)
                                                RED (Pittosporum berries)
                                          GREEN  (Giant white bird of paradise leaves)
                          This grumpy stink bug was highly annoyed by the photo session.
                         The black triangle leads deeper into the fall leaves.
                               Mysterious white dots on an Oxalis leaf.
                          Mosaic patterns with a brown pattern on Fall leaves.
                                               Mixed up wood fern thinks it is Spring?!

8 comments:

  1. Well, this was a fun post to look at! I actually have all of these specimens in my garden, right down to the stinkbug. I'd have to say my fave is the Blue Daze, but you have now inspired me to get out and look at my pittosporum. Too bad it's almost 11:00p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot of the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David....tku for dropping by my blog. May I take this opprtunity to wish you and yours a very happy Christmas.

    For me, it has to be the blue......I have not seen blues skies for ten days.....my blooms are long gone. Blue is such an important colour in the garden.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I use the word 'stupendous' to describe these photos?! Well, they are.

    My Link: CHRISTMAS TIME

    Do come by to visit if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, I love the blue haze flower the best...its my fave color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either the blue flower or the stink bug is my favorite. They are all fun photos.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails