Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~ MY FANTASY FORECAST MAP FOR THIS REGION

My Fantasy Forecast for August.... A rare cold front pushing in from Canada collides with Tropical Storm "Flora" in the Gulf of Mexico.  A second Pacific low pressure system moves in from Mexico  and dumps even more rain on the area. There's a 100% chance of rain for the next two weeks. Temperatures will struggle to reach 80 each day. Happy Dreaming. :-) David
map courtesy of Wikipedia
Note: We've had only 10.82" of our normal 50" for the year.

6 comments:

  1. Hey that's what happening today in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I posted in case you don't see it:
    That's it!!!!! And now that I see the female I have spotted her a few times- they like the fish pond for water. Yea!!!! Thank you!!! He is so pretty! I haven't heard him singing but I walk around with my iTunes on a lot- I am going to have to shut that off and listen for him! I am so excited!
    I am laughing at your fantasy forecast hahahah if only.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David

    After reading your comment on my blog, I can fully understand your daydream.

    I dream of warmer temperatures, and for the wind and rain to ease off a little.....so that the butterflies can breed, and increase in numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...I love this, David! Very creative! August usually finds me dreaming of Alaska. This year is different. Hope you get some relief down there soon. Have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails