Monday, June 27, 2011

MONTHLY GARDEN BOUQUET: THE MIRACLE BOUQUET

I usually give my monthly garden bouquet to my wife, Melanie. She's had a year's worth thanks to Noelle's idea!
But this month, my wife and I would like to give this month's bouquet to Noelle and her family, our wonderful host over at http://www.azplantlady.com/
I just read her blog and our prayers are with her and her family as they struggle with some tough circumstances. I thought, I wish I could do something else...and thought...of course! People send flowers all the time. So....here are your flowers Noelle! Hope you like them. :-)
These are miracle flowers since I expected NONE during these months of drought. Then, after our one and only big rain, everything started blooming this week. Hope you get miracles as well. God's Blessings, David & Melanie :-)
Wisteria, Crepe Myrtle, a new Ruellia all with a touch of Lavender leaves.
The Ruellia is from my gardening friend Cindy at My Corner of Katy.




6 comments:

  1. Oh David,

    Your thoughtfulness was just such a blessing after a very long and hard day spent at the doctor's office with my father-in-law. I cannot thank you enough, but I want you to know that your gift of a bouquet brought tears to my eyes.

    Unfortunately, I have not created a bouquet this month. But, I am so thankful that you have. I will link your bouquet to my sidebar for this month.

    Thank you again for your thoughtfulness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bouquet floating on the sugar cubes [:-)]
    Crepe myrtle seems so exotic. That is off a tree, is it?
    The idea of a regular bouquet is also a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bouquet and a thoughtful idea. Must go and see what is happening over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bouquet, David.
    A nice bouquet like this might say more than 1,000 words and be a gift bigger than ever any money could buy.

    It looks like after 1 day of good rain and a second day of a short but hefty shower we are getting back the drought and the hot temperatures.
    So let's try to stay cool and let's keep watering again - every day.
    Paula Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bouquet and what a wonderful way to share your garden.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails