Friday, July 30, 2010

NEW LOGO

I really loved my dragonfly logo, but it was time to move on. I love designing artistically.  And from what I've seen on all the garden blogs I follow, creativity must run through the veins of  most garden bloggers. We invent our own pots, garden art, paintings, and landscapes. So why not our own Blog title?
The map is from the University of Texas archives, the title is a bit of Word Art, and the plants are from this garden. I had to get the lighting just right to give a 3-D effect.

I was very happy with the result, but I know next month's will be even better.
Here's a peek at the set up just in case you want to try it. :-) David

4 comments:

  1. Nice job...and the map was a little stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿Alguna vez ha pensado en publicar un e-book o bien una redacción convidada en otros sitios?
    Tengo un weblog basado en exactamente la misma información que discute y realmente
    me gustaría que compartieras ciertas historias / información. Sé que mis suscriptores gozarían de su trabajo.
    Si está remotamente interesado, no dude en mandarme un mail.
    ¡Volveré, puesto que he marcado esta página como preferida y lo he twitteado a mis seguidores!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails