Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IN THE STORY BOOK PUMPKIN PATCH ~ 2011 EDITION

Still looking for pumpkin decorating ideas? Well, you've hit the jackpot. Once a year I get to take you to my elementary school to see our annual Storybook Pumpkin Patch. Please enjoy the tour and tell me your favorites. These were decorated at home by parents and students for our library.  David/ :-)

Mike from Monsters, Inc.

Skippyjon Jones

The Swan from the Ugly Duckling

The Cat in the Hat

Chicken Little

The Very Hungry Caterpillar made by a Kindergarten class

Frankenstein's Pumpkin

The Frog Princess

The Great Pumpkin

Not sure...something about a Kitten

Pinacalicious(?)

Perry the Platypus

One of the Three Little Pigs and The Pigeon

Not sure, but she's cute!

Little Red Riding Hood

and finally.....R2D2 from Star Wars

That's it from this year's Pumpkin Patch. Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Such imagination. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo!
    Those were so fun....
    I am a Swan lover....
    but all of them were delightful.
    Happy Halloween,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink piggy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!! This would fall into the category of things I miss about teaching... things like this- seeing their little imaginations take off. Great entries. Favorites: Mike from Monsters, Chicken Little and Frog Princess. Do I have to pick just one??? Hard enough to get to three!
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute, Mike from monsters Inc get my vote

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails